Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Oh That Cupid

Alright folks, Valentine's Day is now live:
http://www.rumandcake.com/valentines.htm
Enjoy!
Has anyone seen the "Dump Cupid" campaign on tv? I think it's hilarious.

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. Of course I love my family and significant others and friends every day but I love the hearts, the candy, the small thoughtful gestures. Hell, we gave out those cute, cartoon cards in college. Maybe I'll bring that back this year. Last year I sent my mom, grandmother and lil sister flowers and they were all happy. Neither of them had a Valentine so I thought it'd be appreciated. It's hard not to get caught up or feel a little sad when the world is filled with flowers and candy. I haven't decided what I will send this year but it will be something from Rum And Cake. My sisters will like the "Mr. Right" I'm sure. Some bath salts for my mother who loves soaking and my grandma's hands get really dry in the winter so I'm sure she needs more hand creme. I don' t have a valentine this year so that means I should do a lil something special for myself! I think it's going to be a little something to wear to the Eric Roberson show that I'm going to attend on VDay with my friend.

No comments: