Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Damned Cupid!

Uhm, I barely took down my holiday decorations (haha, okay I just hung up a nice quilted blanket/tree that my mumsy gave me from Cracker Barrell). Anyways, now it's VALENTINE'S DAY FRENZY! My drug store officially said so. So stay tuned, Rum And Cake Valentine's Day Hype COMING TO A COMPUTER NEAR YOU...very soon.

One of my best Valentine's Days was in college. My girls and I cooked up a big spaghetti dinner, bought dessert, decorated a bit and talked about our best and worst dates and just had a good ole raucous, girly time. I don't remember who's idea it was but it was genius.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Actually one of best vdays I had was when you and Tia hooked me up with 2 vday dates. I never do anything for the day so that was fun and I got some cute gifts.