Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm Thankful, Let's Make You Thankful

Happy Days all. I hope you eat well and can take some time to appreciate what you are you blessed with no matter how "small". I'm up putting the finishing touches on some desserts and just successfully made my first maple cream cheese frosting. Yay! I'm thankful that didn't turn out to be the disaster I thought...lol.

I hope you'll be thankful for these new Rum And Cake products. One of the most requested things was to add a cleanser and moisturizer to go with the popular specialty scrubs- Ginger Mojito Scrub and Sugar And Spice Scrub. So I did it and love the new soaps especially...I hope you will too along with the other new products *and* scents listed below and here: http://www.rumandcake.com/new.htm. Let me know what you think!

Bronzing Body Gel
Crushed Cabernet Body Glow
Island Passion Body Cream
Chocolate Mousse Body Whip

By popular demand we have added accompanying products to our most requested gourmet specialty scrubs.

Heavenly Milky Body Whip
Sugar & Spice Body Bar Soap
Sugar & Spice Body Oil
Ginger Mojito Body Bar Soap
Ginger Mojito Body Oil

We’ve added the most popular items from The Truffle Collection to our permanent Specialty Product Line.

Chocolate Bliss Body Bar
Truffle Body Polish
Truffle Bath Treat
Mocha Shower Serum

We also have four new scents for you to use with our product line. This is your chance to try something new!

Gingerbread
Almond Biscotti
Cosmopolitan
Lilac

No comments: